- On January 4, 2019
We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to assist with the day-to-day tactical marketing activities within the Brighter Connections Group.
The role is part-time, 8-12 hours per week, and based in Huddersfield. Reporting to the Marketing Director, and working alongside the sales team, the Marketing Assistant will assist with day-to-day tactical marketing activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Assistance with the designing, compiling and sending of e-shots as part of our marketing communications strategy
- Assistance with the development of our Digital Marketing Strategy including website and social media
- Assistance with compiling content for, and putting together, our staff bulletin and customer newsletter
- Assistance with customer satisfaction surveys
- Assistance with the organisation and promotion of marketing events
- Market research
- Administrative assistance including sending out letters/direct mail items
- Assistance with the monitoring/update of leads on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CRM – General housekeeping, updating information and cleansing data
- Assistance with marketing reports and general marketing administration
The following skills and experience would be preferable:
- Some marketing knowledge gained through previous marketing employment/experience or study towards a Marketing Degree or Business Degree where Marketing is a significant component
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ideally Microsoft Publisher or other Desktop Publishing software
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing including social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Confident communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and the ability to co-ordinate different and varied tasks
The role will be on a temporary basis for 3 months, with the possibility of extending further. Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 14th January 2019.